creating a low risk environment
If you are considered at-risk, we encourage you to worship online.
What to expect
Here's how we can work together to create a low-risk environment for everyone:
What we’re doing
- Exterior doors open 30 minutes prior to service start time.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are available around the building.
- Lord’s Supper elements are not passed. Instead, guests walk to stations in the worship areas where elements will be double cupped and only touched by the person receiving it.
- Offering buckets are not passed. Instead, those who want to give may give online at wrcc.org/give or through the WRCC app. There will also be collection baskets at the Lord’s Supper stations.
How you can help
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and worship online at wrcc.org/livestream.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.