creating a low risk environment
If you are considered at-risk, we encourage you to continue to worship online.
What to expect
Here's how we can work together to create a low-risk environment for everyone:
What we’re doing (in all locations)
- Exterior doors will open 30 minutes prior to service start time.
- Building access will be limited to doors 4, 5, 6 and 8 (Thursday and Saturday) and 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 (Sunday).
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available around the building.
- Water fountains will not be open or usable; bottled water will be available.
- Our connections team will open and close all doors.
- Lord’s Supper elements will not be passed. Instead, guests will come to stations in the worship areas where elements will be double cupped and only touched by the person receiving it.
- Offering buckets will not be passed. Instead, those who want to give may give online at wrcc.org/give or through the WRCC app. There will also be collection baskets at the Lord’s Supper stations.
- All pewback/table materials, paper, pens and Bibles have been removed.
How you can help
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and worship online at wrcc.org/livestream.
- Please maintain a distance of six feet or more between you and non-family members whenever possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.