creating a low risk environment
If you are considered at-risk, we encourage you to continue to worship online.
What to expect
Our spaces may look and feel different in the weeks ahead, but the reason we gather to worship remains the same ... to express our love to our great God. Watch this video and read the details below to learn how we can work together to create a safe environment for everyone:
What we’re doing (in all locations)
- Exterior doors will open 30 minutes prior to service start time.
- Building access will be limited to doors 4, 5, 6 and 8 (Thursday and Saturday) and 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 (Sunday).
- Seating will be designated to maintain social distancing.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available around the building.
- Greeters and parking team volunteers will be wearing masks.
- High volume areas will be sanitized with EPA approved sanitation products before and after services by our facilities team.
- Children’s, student and special needs programs will not be offered.
- Check-in will not be necessary so iPad stations will not be set up/used.
- Water fountains will not be open or usable; bottled water will be available.
- Our connections team will open and close all doors.
- Snacks will not be offered.
- Lord’s Supper elements will not be passed. Instead, guests will come to stations in the worship areas where elements will be double cupped and only touched by the person receiving it.
- Offering buckets will not be passed. Instead, guests who want to give may give online at wrcc.org/give or through the WRCC app. There will also be collection bins at the Lord’s Supper stations.
- All pewback/table materials, paper, pens and Bibles will be removed.
- Most furnishings will be removed from lobby areas to be clear and open for social distancing.
- To help our facilities team focus with sanitizing worship areas, no small group or ministry meetings will be held on-campuses on Saturdays or Sundays.
How you can help
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and worship online at wrcc.org/livestream.
- Please maintain a distance of six feet or more between you and non-family members.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.
- To protect the health of those around you and to comply with the Governor's mandate, we are asking everyone 8 years and older to wear a mask while inside the building at all WRCC locations.
- Following the service, please exit the building to allow the area to be sanitized for the next service.