Welcome! Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships with them, being examples for them and teaching them God’s Word.
Sundays @ 9 & 11 am
in the Cafe (gym)
Family Service is built specifically for families with elementary age kids. There's music, teaching and time to interact as a family. You'll leave each week with ways to continue engaging with your kids on topics of faith throughout the week.
You can also access weekly videos and activity guides for your kids here:
sundays @ 9 & 11 am, beginning October 11
What we're doing to keep your kids safe:
- volunteers wear masks
- limited number of kids in each classroom
- all common surfaces are sanitized between services
- sanitized toys are available at each service
- masks are not required for kids under 8
What parents can do:
- please check your kids for symptoms prior to arriving
- wear masks at drop off and pick up
- label everything you bring from home
- RSVP each week to reserve a spot for your child(ren)
Please help us plan by reserving your child(ren)'s spot each week. You can RSVP anytime Monday through Thursday for the upcoming weekend's service. A limited number of walk-ins will be available for guests based on classroom availability. If reservations should fill up, we invite you to join us for Family Service in the Cafe (gym) on Sundays at 9 and 11 am.