Marriages are extremely important to White River, and what better way to start a healthy marriage than with a beautiful wedding?
Our wedding ministry is available to our active members. We love to participate in wedding celebrations, so if you are part of the WRCC family, download the applications and release form.
Downloads, PDF format
- Because we take the commitment of a man and a woman very seriously, our spiritual guidelines for weddings are serious as well. We hope that you will read them thoughtfully and contact our staff if you need further clarification.
- Because we want to be faithful stewards of the building God has blessed us with, our wedding & reception policies are very specific. These policies will ensure that the White River family can use our facility for years to come.
- Because we value our staff and our volunteers we charge fees that compensate those who will be giving a lot of time and energy to your wedding weekend. Thanks for appreciating their efforts.
- Because we love people, one of our wedding coordinator(s) will be on site for each event. Their job is to make your day run smoothly, as well as be a liaison for WRCC. You don't really want the pastor giving you wedding etiquette tips or pinning the corsages on anyway...do you?
Bible Wedding Trivia:
- Did you know that Jesus chose to perform his first miracle at a wedding? We would love for Jesus to show up at your wedding as well. Make sure you invite Him!
- Did you know that God was the first florist to decorate for a wedding ceremony?...The Garden of Eden!
- Did you know that in the book of Revelation, the bride of Christ (the church) wears white too?
- Did you know that Jacob worked fourteen years to marry Rachel, the woman of his dreams? Girls, don't ever agree to an engagement that lasts more than a decade!